Almost rig mattings are wood and steel mats or steel frame mats.
These mats are commonly made of spruce, pine, fir or a combination
thereof encased in a steel frame. The frame is normally I Beam or H
beam steel. The steel is used to strengthen the mats, enabling the
manufactures of the mats to build them in larger sizes and to
support more weight compared to all other types of mats. Common
sizes are 8’x10’, 8' x 20', 8' x 30', and 8' x 40'. The size is
also flexible and custom designed. One great advantage is the ease
of repairing the wooden inserts which gives new life to an already
long lasting and durable mat
All rig mats produced by Aipusolids control will be qualified and
reliable. We do followings to give users confidence.
1. The raw material. Including the steel and the wood. Selected
strictly according to executive code.
2. Wood will be processed under anti-corrosion procedure
3. We do the inspection and all process step by step to ensure
users high performance products.
4. Painting the rig mats with famous brand marine coating oil,
which is high anti-corrosive.
5. Custom built size and design as per clients' demand.
Aipu can produce rig mattings according to clients' certain
requirements. Any demand? Please let us know